Of course, we needed something refreshing to drink with the meal, so i grabbed some mint from the garden just to change up the flavour of that old standby, feijoa vodka and apple juice, a little. Half a lime, a handful of bruised mint, a shot or two of 42 Feijoa, and twice as much cloudy apple juice, all stirred over a generous amount of ice, long cold and delicious.
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Sessions: wow putting children in cages kinda backfired, not sure how we could look any worse Sec. Nielsen: lolol hold… 4 hours ago
- RT @FederalistPitch: "First you say you don't want children and babies in prison *without* their parents. Next you say you don't want child… 11 hours ago
- @neva9257 Yeah, great character and arc. 1 day ago
- @neva9257 so... #weareallahsokatano ? 1 day ago
- RT @gin_and_tacos: In fairness, the only way to foresee this was to pay literally any attention at all during the 2016 election. 2 days ago
- @melchivers RT @lovethetron: The gnocchi is back at Hayes Common and this winter it comes with a poached egg 😳🤗… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Tat_Loo @billbennettnz Sure. I'd try it. 3 days ago