The Japanese do a whole bunch of things right, not least of which is catching and devouring these (not so) little beauties. The wrong comes when you factor in the 60 yen to the dollar exchange rate and realise that you are looking at 240-260 dollars of crab. Of course, you can always get some steamed and shredded over rice for a couple hundred yen, at the market in Sapporo, and I highly recommend that you do, if you ever happen to be in the area.
- RT @lpolgreen: In 2012, politicians in North Carolina banned officials and developers from using climate science to plan for sea level rise… 1 week ago
- @ShakingStick Poisoning Pigeons in the Park g.co/kgs/V1ZXRB 1 week ago
- RT @Atrios: janelle monae as superman you cowards 1 week ago
- @nkjemisin Come to Worldcon in NZ. Don't leave. 2 weeks ago
- @shwep haloumi + chicken one? Jackpot? Is really good 4 weeks ago
- RT @EricCrampton: Doubling alcohol excise to deal with heavy drinkers is a bit like doubling petrol excise to deal with speeding. Sure, it… 1 month ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: "Either Collins believed in the vast Left-wing conspiracy to normalise child rape - which is scary. Or she didn't beli… 1 month ago