The Japanese do a whole bunch of things right, not least of which is catching and devouring these (not so) little beauties. The wrong comes when you factor in the 60 yen to the dollar exchange rate and realise that you are looking at 240-260 dollars of crab. Of course, you can always get some steamed and shredded over rice for a couple hundred yen, at the market in Sapporo, and I highly recommend that you do, if you ever happen to be in the area.
- @ramonashelburne he is hiding from missiles... "@jchaltiwanger: Just got this text from a friend re: Hawaii: “My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @morninggloria: Damn boy are you a Hawaii emergency management employee because you are pushing the wrong button 4 days ago
- RT @NutzFordBucks: Civil Defense just confirmed that the Ballistic Missle alert to Hawaii was a mistake!!! That is a hell of a mistake to m… 4 days ago
- RT @rudygobert27: Do you know what it means to have Dreams? To actually have to work for something? Does the fact that i left France to com… 5 days ago
- @Garmandude @NicholsonBlair @Terri_Schwartz I'm still disappointed Karen Traviss stopped writing books for the old expanded universe :( 5 days ago
- RT @waikato: Well, hey there 2018 👋 You’re looking gooood 😎👌🌅💯 #WaikatoUni #NewYear https://t.co/oFhsXwUSjk 1 week ago
- @Lex_topia @JonesOnTheNBA plenty of modern philosophers! I work on Democratic theory and Criminal Justice. 1 week ago