The Japanese do a whole bunch of things right, not least of which is catching and devouring these (not so) little beauties. The wrong comes when you factor in the 60 yen to the dollar exchange rate and realise that you are looking at 240-260 dollars of crab. Of course, you can always get some steamed and shredded over rice for a couple hundred yen, at the market in Sapporo, and I highly recommend that you do, if you ever happen to be in the area.
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Trump fans: the lying fake media insist on depicting us as monsters, why aren't there positive portrayals of us Also T… 2 hours ago
- RT @waikato: Drones and other technologies can improve farm efficiency, but they also have to potential to violate people's privacy. Dr. Ni… 23 hours ago
- RT @rocza: 1) Imagine the outcry if a philosopher published this: “all students, in every discipline, should be taught to think like philos… 23 hours ago
- RT @DavidKlion: The most successful people I've met: 1. Were born between 1945-1960 2. Are white 3. Received debt-free higher educations 4… 2 days ago
- RT @mmmandar: Please check your garages and sheds x twitter.com/mmmandar/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @bryce_edwards: That NZ Police payout to Nicky Hager – which is, no doubt, huge – is going to fund a lot of public interest journalism a… 1 week ago
- @rocza free is reasonable, indeed. (It has never occurred to me to ask a journalist for money... Guess that's why I'm not in business) 1 week ago