The Japanese do a whole bunch of things right, not least of which is catching and devouring these (not so) little beauties. The wrong comes when you factor in the 60 yen to the dollar exchange rate and realise that you are looking at 240-260 dollars of crab. Of course, you can always get some steamed and shredded over rice for a couple hundred yen, at the market in Sapporo, and I highly recommend that you do, if you ever happen to be in the area.
- @NathanFillion Oh hey, welcome to New Zealand. 9 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn It makes Nozick an interesting case though. You can tell a lot about a libertarian by how eager they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn I always feel like Nozick can be subverted into the service of an expansive state, via rectification of injustice. 12 hours ago
- This is neat: soup.gua-le-ni.com What are the properties of soup? 13 hours ago
- @ShakingStick if Winston doesn't like what is on offer, he holds out 3 weeks then starts talking to labour 2 days ago
- Surprise! twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 2 days ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Periodic reminder that when you put Outbrain or Taboola on your site you endorse: Fake news sexism ageism racist dumbfuck… 2 days ago