Felt like something healthy Wednesday night, so threw some dashi and miso paste together with a little tofu, some sliced mushrooms, and spring onions. Very tasty, very simple. My partner cooked for me Thursday, and it would be bad form to take photos of her work without permission, but suffice it to say that she makes a wonderful bolognese with kangaroo mince and freshly made pasta.
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Trump fans: the lying fake media insist on depicting us as monsters, why aren't there positive portrayals of us Also T… 2 hours ago
- RT @waikato: Drones and other technologies can improve farm efficiency, but they also have to potential to violate people's privacy. Dr. Ni… 23 hours ago
- RT @rocza: 1) Imagine the outcry if a philosopher published this: “all students, in every discipline, should be taught to think like philos… 23 hours ago
- RT @DavidKlion: The most successful people I've met: 1. Were born between 1945-1960 2. Are white 3. Received debt-free higher educations 4… 2 days ago
- RT @mmmandar: Please check your garages and sheds x twitter.com/mmmandar/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @bryce_edwards: That NZ Police payout to Nicky Hager – which is, no doubt, huge – is going to fund a lot of public interest journalism a… 1 week ago
- @rocza free is reasonable, indeed. (It has never occurred to me to ask a journalist for money... Guess that's why I'm not in business) 1 week ago