This one worked better than I had any right to expect. you slice up your banana into quarters, cut once along the length and then halve those, to leave long bits as you see in the photo. Dip into honey, or brush honey onto them, as you prefer, and dip the honeyed banana into panko breadcrumbs to make a thin coating. Heat some butter (a decent chunk, if you are willing) in a frying pan, and cook the bananas, both sides, until hot and beginning to go gooey, might take 5 minutes or so. Don’t have the pan too hot or things will burn.
- RT @lpolgreen: In 2012, politicians in North Carolina banned officials and developers from using climate science to plan for sea level rise… 1 week ago
- @ShakingStick Poisoning Pigeons in the Park g.co/kgs/V1ZXRB 1 week ago
- RT @Atrios: janelle monae as superman you cowards 1 week ago
- @nkjemisin Come to Worldcon in NZ. Don't leave. 2 weeks ago
- @shwep haloumi + chicken one? Jackpot? Is really good 4 weeks ago
- RT @EricCrampton: Doubling alcohol excise to deal with heavy drinkers is a bit like doubling petrol excise to deal with speeding. Sure, it… 1 month ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: "Either Collins believed in the vast Left-wing conspiracy to normalise child rape - which is scary. Or she didn't beli… 1 month ago