This one worked better than I had any right to expect. you slice up your banana into quarters, cut once along the length and then halve those, to leave long bits as you see in the photo. Dip into honey, or brush honey onto them, as you prefer, and dip the honeyed banana into panko breadcrumbs to make a thin coating. Heat some butter (a decent chunk, if you are willing) in a frying pan, and cook the bananas, both sides, until hot and beginning to go gooey, might take 5 minutes or so. Don’t have the pan too hot or things will burn.
- O....k? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 days ago
- @mmmandar See if you can find a mountain to climb to see the new year in? >> 5 days ago
- @franglophonic That seems fair. 5 days ago
- @franglophonic Which is more than the Australian government or public is doing about the issue... 5 days ago
- @Orcon 15 update free hours later, one would hope so 3 weeks ago
- @proximityNZ I'm jealous of the people who just got emergency alerts :( 3 weeks ago
- Heh... Presidential alert, is it? >< 3 weeks ago