This one worked better than I had any right to expect. you slice up your banana into quarters, cut once along the length and then halve those, to leave long bits as you see in the photo. Dip into honey, or brush honey onto them, as you prefer, and dip the honeyed banana into panko breadcrumbs to make a thin coating. Heat some butter (a decent chunk, if you are willing) in a frying pan, and cook the bananas, both sides, until hot and beginning to go gooey, might take 5 minutes or so. Don’t have the pan too hot or things will burn.
- @NathanFillion Oh hey, welcome to New Zealand. 9 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn It makes Nozick an interesting case though. You can tell a lot about a libertarian by how eager they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn I always feel like Nozick can be subverted into the service of an expansive state, via rectification of injustice. 12 hours ago
- This is neat: soup.gua-le-ni.com What are the properties of soup? 13 hours ago
- @ShakingStick if Winston doesn't like what is on offer, he holds out 3 weeks then starts talking to labour 2 days ago
- Surprise! twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 2 days ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Periodic reminder that when you put Outbrain or Taboola on your site you endorse: Fake news sexism ageism racist dumbfuck… 2 days ago