So, this one was a particular treat. Chocolate brioche from the Vic Markets, cut open and stuffed with fresh raspberries. Wrapped in foil and barbecued until piping hot and melty. Eaten with creme fraiche, although it didn’t need it, and double cream or a good whipped cream, or… well, anything similar, would have done just fine.
- @ramonashelburne he is hiding from missiles... "@jchaltiwanger: Just got this text from a friend re: Hawaii: “My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @morninggloria: Damn boy are you a Hawaii emergency management employee because you are pushing the wrong button 4 days ago
- RT @NutzFordBucks: Civil Defense just confirmed that the Ballistic Missle alert to Hawaii was a mistake!!! That is a hell of a mistake to m… 4 days ago
- RT @rudygobert27: Do you know what it means to have Dreams? To actually have to work for something? Does the fact that i left France to com… 5 days ago
- @Garmandude @NicholsonBlair @Terri_Schwartz I'm still disappointed Karen Traviss stopped writing books for the old expanded universe :( 5 days ago
- RT @waikato: Well, hey there 2018 👋 You’re looking gooood 😎👌🌅💯 #WaikatoUni #NewYear https://t.co/oFhsXwUSjk 1 week ago
- @Lex_topia @JonesOnTheNBA plenty of modern philosophers! I work on Democratic theory and Criminal Justice. 1 week ago