So, this one was a particular treat. Chocolate brioche from the Vic Markets, cut open and stuffed with fresh raspberries. Wrapped in foil and barbecued until piping hot and melty. Eaten with creme fraiche, although it didn’t need it, and double cream or a good whipped cream, or… well, anything similar, would have done just fine.
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago