French toast made from a baguette. The egg mixture sweetened with castor sugar and cinnamon. Topped with apples and pears, both cut and lightly poached in lemon juice, and raspberries. There is also yoghurt to finish it, which has cinnamon mixed through it.
- RT @J9andIf: NZ’s prime minister is having a baby with a man she’s not married to and he’s going to be a stay at home dad while she runs th… 2 days ago
- RT @lukeappleby: International Twitter - wake up! Our PM is pregnant! 2 days ago
- @ramonashelburne he is hiding from missiles... "@jchaltiwanger: Just got this text from a friend re: Hawaii: “My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @morninggloria: Damn boy are you a Hawaii emergency management employee because you are pushing the wrong button 1 week ago
- RT @NutzFordBucks: Civil Defense just confirmed that the Ballistic Missle alert to Hawaii was a mistake!!! That is a hell of a mistake to m… 1 week ago
- RT @rudygobert27: Do you know what it means to have Dreams? To actually have to work for something? Does the fact that i left France to com… 1 week ago
- @Garmandude @NicholsonBlair @Terri_Schwartz I'm still disappointed Karen Traviss stopped writing books for the old expanded universe :( 1 week ago