This was an idea that I thought might work. It does. Haloumi and jalapenos, cooked in onion and garlic. Finely diced mushrooms and red capsicum added to it. 2 cobs of corn cut off the cob and added in the final moments of cooking, with a handful of coriander. Served with brown rice cooked with jalapeno, stirred through with tomatoes salt and pepper. Tortillas, sour cream and fresh lime on the side. Feta on top (a tasty cheese would have been superior, but feta we had).
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Sessions: wow putting children in cages kinda backfired, not sure how we could look any worse Sec. Nielsen: lolol hold… 3 hours ago
- RT @FederalistPitch: "First you say you don't want children and babies in prison *without* their parents. Next you say you don't want child… 11 hours ago
- @neva9257 Yeah, great character and arc. 1 day ago
- @neva9257 so... #weareallahsokatano ? 1 day ago
- RT @gin_and_tacos: In fairness, the only way to foresee this was to pay literally any attention at all during the 2016 election. 2 days ago
- @melchivers RT @lovethetron: The gnocchi is back at Hayes Common and this winter it comes with a poached egg 😳🤗… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Tat_Loo @billbennettnz Sure. I'd try it. 3 days ago