This was an idea that I thought might work. It does. Haloumi and jalapenos, cooked in onion and garlic. Finely diced mushrooms and red capsicum added to it. 2 cobs of corn cut off the cob and added in the final moments of cooking, with a handful of coriander. Served with brown rice cooked with jalapeno, stirred through with tomatoes salt and pepper. Tortillas, sour cream and fresh lime on the side. Feta on top (a tasty cheese would have been superior, but feta we had).
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago