This was an idea that I thought might work. It does. Haloumi and jalapenos, cooked in onion and garlic. Finely diced mushrooms and red capsicum added to it. 2 cobs of corn cut off the cob and added in the final moments of cooking, with a handful of coriander. Served with brown rice cooked with jalapeno, stirred through with tomatoes salt and pepper. Tortillas, sour cream and fresh lime on the side. Feta on top (a tasty cheese would have been superior, but feta we had).
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago