Sometimes, the hot food you find places just isn’t hot enough. hen that occurs, what you need is homemade chilli jam. It is surprisingly easy. A half cup of water, some sugar, half a finely sliced red onion, half a dozen cherry tomatoes, and a bunch of the hottest chillies you can find. Chucked in a pot and cooked until jamlike. Lasts ages, tastes great.
- @NathanFillion Oh hey, welcome to New Zealand. 9 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn It makes Nozick an interesting case though. You can tell a lot about a libertarian by how eager they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn I always feel like Nozick can be subverted into the service of an expansive state, via rectification of injustice. 12 hours ago
- This is neat: soup.gua-le-ni.com What are the properties of soup? 13 hours ago
- @ShakingStick if Winston doesn't like what is on offer, he holds out 3 weeks then starts talking to labour 2 days ago
- Surprise! twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 2 days ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Periodic reminder that when you put Outbrain or Taboola on your site you endorse: Fake news sexism ageism racist dumbfuck… 2 days ago