Sometimes, the hot food you find places just isn’t hot enough. hen that occurs, what you need is homemade chilli jam. It is surprisingly easy. A half cup of water, some sugar, half a finely sliced red onion, half a dozen cherry tomatoes, and a bunch of the hottest chillies you can find. Chucked in a pot and cooked until jamlike. Lasts ages, tastes great.
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 23 hours ago
- @oohlah yus 1 day ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 3 days ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 3 days ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 3 days ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 3 days ago
- @mmmandar or are you looking for something more vague? 'hitting the slopes', say... 3 days ago