This seems worth posting about. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are hosting rallies in Washington. Hopefully they will upstage Glen Beck’s tearfest. Politico is styling it the Democrat’s October surprise. Charli Carpenter at LGM ponders the Locke/Demosthenes effect appearing between these two, and I have to say, I wouldn’t be too sad if that result came out of all this.
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 23 hours ago
- @oohlah yus 1 day ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 3 days ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 3 days ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 3 days ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 3 days ago
- @mmmandar or are you looking for something more vague? 'hitting the slopes', say... 3 days ago