So, North Korea is now using artillery against South Korean civilians. (Telegraph) I’m not sure what they could possibly think will come of this, outside of even more of their population starving to death as the international community further withdraws aid. Possibly the internal situation is now so bad that only being at war will prevent internal rebellion? I hope not, but the whole thing is moving from farcical to absurd.
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago