So, North Korea is now using artillery against South Korean civilians. (Telegraph) I’m not sure what they could possibly think will come of this, outside of even more of their population starving to death as the international community further withdraws aid. Possibly the internal situation is now so bad that only being at war will prevent internal rebellion? I hope not, but the whole thing is moving from farcical to absurd.
- RT @benton_dan: “Fuck - I say this with some sadness - this business I met yesterday.” twitter.com/guylodge/statu… 1 day ago
- We are hiring! philjobs.org/job/show/12942 Come work in New Zealand. Great people, great university, great weather. https://t.co/7G2qjexpne 6 days ago
- "I had a constant, low-level fear of religion, what it could make people think and say and do." theringer.com/tv/2019/6/4/18… 2 weeks ago
- @AcampbelTeacher Good heuristic: If Destiny Church is involved, it is not legitimate? 3 weeks ago
- @mmmandar @PeopleofNZ For good reasons! Check out "Against the Political Exclusion of the Incapable", Journal of Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @davewripley: Despite my probably-too-intense hatred of "fallacy" talk, I think this is on to a phenomenon worth noting: https://t.co/j0… 1 month ago
- Agreed. twitter.com/publicaddress/… 1 month ago