So, North Korea is now using artillery against South Korean civilians. (Telegraph) I’m not sure what they could possibly think will come of this, outside of even more of their population starving to death as the international community further withdraws aid. Possibly the internal situation is now so bad that only being at war will prevent internal rebellion? I hope not, but the whole thing is moving from farcical to absurd.
- @mmmandar See if you can find a mountain to climb to see the new year in? >> 2 hours ago
- @franglophonic That seems fair. 2 hours ago
- @franglophonic Which is more than the Australian government or public is doing about the issue... 3 hours ago
- @Orcon 15 update free hours later, one would hope so 2 weeks ago
- @proximityNZ I'm jealous of the people who just got emergency alerts :( 2 weeks ago
- Heh... Presidential alert, is it? >< 2 weeks ago
- @orcon update on Hamilton outage? 2 weeks ago