… to match the systemic maintenance issues it denies having. Coming one day after a cabin depressurisation on a domestic flight in Australia, and with a string (stream? torrent?) of other problems lurking fairly prominently in the collective subconscious, the average consumer now, I would suggest, has good reason to choose another airline whenever possible. The chances of any plane falling out of the sky are miniscule, but the chances of a Qantas plane running into difficulty seem, on the basis of the past 6 months, to be much higher than average.
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago