… to match the systemic maintenance issues it denies having. Coming one day after a cabin depressurisation on a domestic flight in Australia, and with a string (stream? torrent?) of other problems lurking fairly prominently in the collective subconscious, the average consumer now, I would suggest, has good reason to choose another airline whenever possible. The chances of any plane falling out of the sky are miniscule, but the chances of a Qantas plane running into difficulty seem, on the basis of the past 6 months, to be much higher than average.
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 21 hours ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 21 hours ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 1 day ago
- @mpsbell move. 1 day ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 1 day ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 1 day ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 1 day ago