Will have a new government tomorrow. Whether this will be enough to stem the protests is another matter entirely, and as Mubarak is the one calling the shots for the government, by asking it to resign and appointing a new one, I am inclined to think that this will not stop the protests. For the protesters, the big issue is going to be when and how forcefully the military will decide to intervene, and whether they will do so for Mubarak or under their own steam.
- O....k? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 days ago
- @mmmandar See if you can find a mountain to climb to see the new year in? >> 5 days ago
- @franglophonic That seems fair. 5 days ago
- @franglophonic Which is more than the Australian government or public is doing about the issue... 5 days ago
- @Orcon 15 update free hours later, one would hope so 2 weeks ago
- @proximityNZ I'm jealous of the people who just got emergency alerts :( 3 weeks ago
- Heh... Presidential alert, is it? >< 3 weeks ago