Will have a new government tomorrow. Whether this will be enough to stem the protests is another matter entirely, and as Mubarak is the one calling the shots for the government, by asking it to resign and appointing a new one, I am inclined to think that this will not stop the protests. For the protesters, the big issue is going to be when and how forcefully the military will decide to intervene, and whether they will do so for Mubarak or under their own steam.
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago