Will have a new government tomorrow. Whether this will be enough to stem the protests is another matter entirely, and as Mubarak is the one calling the shots for the government, by asking it to resign and appointing a new one, I am inclined to think that this will not stop the protests. For the protesters, the big issue is going to be when and how forcefully the military will decide to intervene, and whether they will do so for Mubarak or under their own steam.
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago