The Guardian is reporting that the Egyptian army has pledged not to use force against lawful protests. This is very good news for the protesters, and equally bad news for Mubarrak, who will now have to rely on Police and the interior ministry if he wants to get heavy handed with his citizens.
- @ramonashelburne he is hiding from missiles... "@jchaltiwanger: Just got this text from a friend re: Hawaii: “My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @morninggloria: Damn boy are you a Hawaii emergency management employee because you are pushing the wrong button 4 days ago
- RT @NutzFordBucks: Civil Defense just confirmed that the Ballistic Missle alert to Hawaii was a mistake!!! That is a hell of a mistake to m… 4 days ago
- RT @rudygobert27: Do you know what it means to have Dreams? To actually have to work for something? Does the fact that i left France to com… 5 days ago
- @Garmandude @NicholsonBlair @Terri_Schwartz I'm still disappointed Karen Traviss stopped writing books for the old expanded universe :( 5 days ago
- RT @waikato: Well, hey there 2018 👋 You’re looking gooood 😎👌🌅💯 #WaikatoUni #NewYear https://t.co/oFhsXwUSjk 1 week ago
- @Lex_topia @JonesOnTheNBA plenty of modern philosophers! I work on Democratic theory and Criminal Justice. 1 week ago