The Guardian is reporting that the Egyptian army has pledged not to use force against lawful protests. This is very good news for the protesters, and equally bad news for Mubarrak, who will now have to rely on Police and the interior ministry if he wants to get heavy handed with his citizens.
- @NathanFillion Oh hey, welcome to New Zealand. 9 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn It makes Nozick an interesting case though. You can tell a lot about a libertarian by how eager they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @cmlittlejohn I always feel like Nozick can be subverted into the service of an expansive state, via rectification of injustice. 12 hours ago
- This is neat: soup.gua-le-ni.com What are the properties of soup? 13 hours ago
- @ShakingStick if Winston doesn't like what is on offer, he holds out 3 weeks then starts talking to labour 2 days ago
- Surprise! twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 2 days ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Periodic reminder that when you put Outbrain or Taboola on your site you endorse: Fake news sexism ageism racist dumbfuck… 2 days ago