The Guardian is reporting that the Egyptian army has pledged not to use force against lawful protests. This is very good news for the protesters, and equally bad news for Mubarrak, who will now have to rely on Police and the interior ministry if he wants to get heavy handed with his citizens.
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 23 hours ago
- @oohlah yus 1 day ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 3 days ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 3 days ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 3 days ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 3 days ago
- @mmmandar or are you looking for something more vague? 'hitting the slopes', say... 3 days ago