I would like to do so, but apparently my university has a policy against doing so (or at least, my faculty does). The argument is that they have to order printed versions in to the bookshop, and the faculty must pay for any un-purchased copies. To me, this seems like a pathetic reason for making things difficult for your students. As a student, if I have a kindle or a laptop, and I want my unit readings available in that format, and it really doesn’t seem an unreasonable request.
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago