I would like to do so, but apparently my university has a policy against doing so (or at least, my faculty does). The argument is that they have to order printed versions in to the bookshop, and the faculty must pay for any un-purchased copies. To me, this seems like a pathetic reason for making things difficult for your students. As a student, if I have a kindle or a laptop, and I want my unit readings available in that format, and it really doesn’t seem an unreasonable request.
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago