Concerns about misogyny in the ADF are making news again (Canberra Times), as a female cadet is secretly recorded having sex, while the camera broadcasts this to a group of other cadets in a separate room. To compound matters, the ADF initially claims that there was no criminal activity involved in this non-consensual recording, and then goes on to show a complete lack of tact (not to mention a complete lack of common decency) by just so happening to mention that the victim here (for the female cadet is clearly a victim) may herself be liable to disciplinary action for fraternisation.
- RT @benton_dan: “Fuck - I say this with some sadness - this business I met yesterday.” twitter.com/guylodge/statu… 1 day ago
- We are hiring! philjobs.org/job/show/12942 Come work in New Zealand. Great people, great university, great weather. https://t.co/7G2qjexpne 6 days ago
- "I had a constant, low-level fear of religion, what it could make people think and say and do." theringer.com/tv/2019/6/4/18… 2 weeks ago
- @AcampbelTeacher Good heuristic: If Destiny Church is involved, it is not legitimate? 3 weeks ago
- @mmmandar @PeopleofNZ For good reasons! Check out "Against the Political Exclusion of the Incapable", Journal of Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @davewripley: Despite my probably-too-intense hatred of "fallacy" talk, I think this is on to a phenomenon worth noting: https://t.co/j0… 1 month ago
- Agreed. twitter.com/publicaddress/… 1 month ago