Concerns about misogyny in the ADF are making news again (Canberra Times), as a female cadet is secretly recorded having sex, while the camera broadcasts this to a group of other cadets in a separate room. To compound matters, the ADF initially claims that there was no criminal activity involved in this non-consensual recording, and then goes on to show a complete lack of tact (not to mention a complete lack of common decency) by just so happening to mention that the victim here (for the female cadet is clearly a victim) may herself be liable to disciplinary action for fraternisation.
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Sessions: wow putting children in cages kinda backfired, not sure how we could look any worse Sec. Nielsen: lolol hold… 4 hours ago
- RT @FederalistPitch: "First you say you don't want children and babies in prison *without* their parents. Next you say you don't want child… 11 hours ago
- @neva9257 Yeah, great character and arc. 1 day ago
- @neva9257 so... #weareallahsokatano ? 1 day ago
- RT @gin_and_tacos: In fairness, the only way to foresee this was to pay literally any attention at all during the 2016 election. 2 days ago
- @melchivers RT @lovethetron: The gnocchi is back at Hayes Common and this winter it comes with a poached egg 😳🤗… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Tat_Loo @billbennettnz Sure. I'd try it. 3 days ago