I got a rejection letter recently, from a journal I will not name here, which told me that the article I had sent them, at 6000 words, was not long enough for their journal, where standard articles ran 9000. This seems to me somewhat of a silly reason to say no to a piece. I would like to think that 6000 words is plenty for making the kind of point that an article is intended to get across.
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago