I got a rejection letter recently, from a journal I will not name here, which told me that the article I had sent them, at 6000 words, was not long enough for their journal, where standard articles ran 9000. This seems to me somewhat of a silly reason to say no to a piece. I would like to think that 6000 words is plenty for making the kind of point that an article is intended to get across.
- O....k? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 days ago
- @mmmandar See if you can find a mountain to climb to see the new year in? >> 5 days ago
- @franglophonic That seems fair. 5 days ago
- @franglophonic Which is more than the Australian government or public is doing about the issue... 5 days ago
- @Orcon 15 update free hours later, one would hope so 2 weeks ago
- @proximityNZ I'm jealous of the people who just got emergency alerts :( 3 weeks ago
- Heh... Presidential alert, is it? >< 3 weeks ago