Rioting isn’t the best way to change things, but when the other options have been (or are being) systematically removed from you, it is fairly easy to understand why it happens. The reputation of the police amongst the communities most involved here cannot be helping their case, either. Maybe some thought to public relations would have helped prevent (or mitigate) things?
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Sessions: wow putting children in cages kinda backfired, not sure how we could look any worse Sec. Nielsen: lolol hold… 4 hours ago
- RT @FederalistPitch: "First you say you don't want children and babies in prison *without* their parents. Next you say you don't want child… 11 hours ago
- @neva9257 Yeah, great character and arc. 1 day ago
- @neva9257 so... #weareallahsokatano ? 1 day ago
- RT @gin_and_tacos: In fairness, the only way to foresee this was to pay literally any attention at all during the 2016 election. 2 days ago
- @melchivers RT @lovethetron: The gnocchi is back at Hayes Common and this winter it comes with a poached egg 😳🤗… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Tat_Loo @billbennettnz Sure. I'd try it. 3 days ago