Rioting isn’t the best way to change things, but when the other options have been (or are being) systematically removed from you, it is fairly easy to understand why it happens. The reputation of the police amongst the communities most involved here cannot be helping their case, either. Maybe some thought to public relations would have helped prevent (or mitigate) things?
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 2 days ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 2 days ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell move. 3 days ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 3 days ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 3 days ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 3 days ago