Rioting isn’t the best way to change things, but when the other options have been (or are being) systematically removed from you, it is fairly easy to understand why it happens. The reputation of the police amongst the communities most involved here cannot be helping their case, either. Maybe some thought to public relations would have helped prevent (or mitigate) things?
- RT @benton_dan: “Fuck - I say this with some sadness - this business I met yesterday.” twitter.com/guylodge/statu… 1 day ago
- We are hiring! philjobs.org/job/show/12942 Come work in New Zealand. Great people, great university, great weather. https://t.co/7G2qjexpne 6 days ago
- "I had a constant, low-level fear of religion, what it could make people think and say and do." theringer.com/tv/2019/6/4/18… 2 weeks ago
- @AcampbelTeacher Good heuristic: If Destiny Church is involved, it is not legitimate? 3 weeks ago
- @mmmandar @PeopleofNZ For good reasons! Check out "Against the Political Exclusion of the Incapable", Journal of Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @davewripley: Despite my probably-too-intense hatred of "fallacy" talk, I think this is on to a phenomenon worth noting: https://t.co/j0… 1 month ago
- Agreed. twitter.com/publicaddress/… 1 month ago