Rioting isn’t the best way to change things, but when the other options have been (or are being) systematically removed from you, it is fairly easy to understand why it happens. The reputation of the police amongst the communities most involved here cannot be helping their case, either. Maybe some thought to public relations would have helped prevent (or mitigate) things?
- RT @lpolgreen: In 2012, politicians in North Carolina banned officials and developers from using climate science to plan for sea level rise… 1 week ago
- @ShakingStick Poisoning Pigeons in the Park g.co/kgs/V1ZXRB 1 week ago
- RT @Atrios: janelle monae as superman you cowards 1 week ago
- @nkjemisin Come to Worldcon in NZ. Don't leave. 2 weeks ago
- @shwep haloumi + chicken one? Jackpot? Is really good 4 weeks ago
- RT @EricCrampton: Doubling alcohol excise to deal with heavy drinkers is a bit like doubling petrol excise to deal with speeding. Sure, it… 1 month ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: "Either Collins believed in the vast Left-wing conspiracy to normalise child rape - which is scary. Or she didn't beli… 1 month ago