A report (credence: lowish) that at least one member of the UK police force thinks they can make the rioting go away by… blaming it on violent video games! Of course that is the problem! Man, if only kids played friendly co-operative games, they would be able to ignore the poverty and institutional injustice being foisted upon them by the state. Why didn’t anyone else think of this?
- @HPbasketball Renowned practical joker. Learned at the feet of the master, Tim. 21 hours ago
- @HPbasketball maybe he is trolling the cameras? >> 21 hours ago
- @mpsbell Well sure. But you do need to get out before your passport breaks. 1 day ago
- @mpsbell move. 1 day ago
- @mpsbell but basketball season is happening! 1 day ago
- Someone doesn't understand MMP: "...the fact remains - it is undemocratic." nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 1 day ago
- RT @bairdjulia: Those who take power are, by definition, winners. Even ladies! Absurd headline. twitter.com/bryce_edwards/… 1 day ago