A report (credence: lowish) that at least one member of the UK police force thinks they can make the rioting go away by… blaming it on violent video games! Of course that is the problem! Man, if only kids played friendly co-operative games, they would be able to ignore the poverty and institutional injustice being foisted upon them by the state. Why didn’t anyone else think of this?
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago