At the very least, they do a wonderful line in long form journalism. That talent is noticeably under-represented in more traditional new media. For a thoroughly depressing example, take a look at this piece about how a small town in Michelle Bachmann’s home district is creating such a strong anti-homosexual vibe (linked, naturally, to the strength of evangelical religion in the area) that many young kids have killed themselves there.
- @pandab33r of course. 2 days ago
- RT @realGollumTrump: If the nasty Muellers comes thieving in the night what then? What then precious? THEN we does the PARDONS! Sméagol par… 4 days ago
- @oohlah yus 5 days ago
- @AliIkram standing for the national party in clutha-Southland, huh? 1 week ago
- RT @LewSOS: "Somebody on $48,000 does not need to be paying 30 cents on every dollar" THEY DON'T PAY THAT ON EVERY DOLLAR ARGH FFS 1 week ago
- @glenn20sixteen I mean, polls suggest that enough of us are... 1 week ago
- RT @bigfatsurprise: I actually looked up every single paper cited in the movie for every health claim. This film scores a near-zero on soun… 1 week ago