At the very least, they do a wonderful line in long form journalism. That talent is noticeably under-represented in more traditional new media. For a thoroughly depressing example, take a look at this piece about how a small town in Michelle Bachmann’s home district is creating such a strong anti-homosexual vibe (linked, naturally, to the strength of evangelical religion in the area) that many young kids have killed themselves there.
- RT @gin_and_tacos: Trump fans: the lying fake media insist on depicting us as monsters, why aren't there positive portrayals of us Also T… 2 hours ago
- RT @waikato: Drones and other technologies can improve farm efficiency, but they also have to potential to violate people's privacy. Dr. Ni… 23 hours ago
- RT @rocza: 1) Imagine the outcry if a philosopher published this: “all students, in every discipline, should be taught to think like philos… 23 hours ago
- RT @DavidKlion: The most successful people I've met: 1. Were born between 1945-1960 2. Are white 3. Received debt-free higher educations 4… 2 days ago
- RT @mmmandar: Please check your garages and sheds x twitter.com/mmmandar/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @bryce_edwards: That NZ Police payout to Nicky Hager – which is, no doubt, huge – is going to fund a lot of public interest journalism a… 1 week ago
- @rocza free is reasonable, indeed. (It has never occurred to me to ask a journalist for money... Guess that's why I'm not in business) 1 week ago