I have moved back to New Zealand, taken up a new job, and am busy trying to adjust to it all. I anticipate doing a lot less cooking for the short term future, and I have noticed a lack of good restaurant reviews local to Hamilton, where I have just started work. This combination suggests a new plan to me. I will start a new blog, one with restaurant/product reviews as well as the occasional recipe. Details to come. This will remain, but not be updated after the aforementioned details.
- RT @lpolgreen: In 2012, politicians in North Carolina banned officials and developers from using climate science to plan for sea level rise… 1 week ago
- @ShakingStick Poisoning Pigeons in the Park g.co/kgs/V1ZXRB 1 week ago
- RT @Atrios: janelle monae as superman you cowards 1 week ago
- @nkjemisin Come to Worldcon in NZ. Don't leave. 2 weeks ago
- @shwep haloumi + chicken one? Jackpot? Is really good 4 weeks ago
- RT @EricCrampton: Doubling alcohol excise to deal with heavy drinkers is a bit like doubling petrol excise to deal with speeding. Sure, it… 1 month ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: "Either Collins believed in the vast Left-wing conspiracy to normalise child rape - which is scary. Or she didn't beli… 1 month ago